Bicycle Photo Competition
Bicycle Photo Competition
Can you capture the moment that no one else has captured before?
Enter by uploading up to five photos before the 17th January 2022
The Bicycle Photo Categories are:
Women on Bicycles
Historic Bikes and Trails
Not Just a Bike, but a Work of Art
There is a prize of B$500 for each category and you don't need a giant camera to take part.
We are no longer accepting entries.
The judges are expected to start picking a shortlist starting the week of 24 January 2022.
If you have submitted any photo(s) and they make it onto the shortlist, you will be contacted via the email address you used to submit your photo(s).
Winners for each category will be announced in mid February.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Only digital photographs or print photos that have been digitized are eligible for submission.
2. Submitted photographs must be original work of the contestant.
3. There is no limit on the number of submissions but winners can only win one category.
4. Multiple entries per participant are allowed. We recommend that you only submit your best images.
5. The submissions must be the original size or not smaller than 1000 pixels in either height or width. Submissions must be in JPEG or PNG format.
6. No border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks or any other visible references should be on the image. Please read Use of Images and Disclaimer for more information on photographer credit.
7. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted online via the official contest channel. Any entries not submitted through the proper channel will be disqualified.
8. The winners will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after five business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
9. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
10. Jury’s decisions are final.
Use of images and Disclaimer
1. Future Centre Trust respects photographers’ copyrights. Copyright and all other rights will fully remain with the photographer.
2. Any photograph published by Future Centre Trust shall carry the photographer’s credit line.
3. All entrants understand and agree that any image submitted to the competition may be used by Future Centre Trust for non-commercial (not-for-profit) marketing and promotional purposes, including in any media such as exhibitions, print and digital media directly related to the Future Centre Trust and the Barbados Trailway Project. Upon making the submission, you grant Future Centre Trust worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, to promote the competition, image, the photographer or for editorial or educative use. Use may include publication in any Future Centre Trust media sponsor publication.
4. Participants must have permission of subject to print photo for non-commercial use. Participants represent and warrant that the photographs do not violate the rights of any third party.
5. This competition is being run by the Future Centre Trust. The Facebook Companies are in no way responsible or affiliated with this competition.